Department of Modern Languages Scholarships
College of Liberal Arts Scholarships
- Harold and Betty Marburger Scholarship: The Harold and Betty Marburger Endowment in Liberal Arts ($800-1,200) for undergraduate students majoring in French, German, Spanish, English, Geography, History, or Political Science, AND seeking teacher certification.
National Honor Society Scholarships and Professional Organizations
French National Honor Society
German National Honor Society
- Bridging Scholarships (sponsored by the U.S.-Japan Bridging Foundation): The Bridging Scholarship program will award 60-100 scholarships to American students participating in study-abroad programs in Japan during 2011-2012. Undergraduate students majoring in any field of study and attending any recognized exchange or independent program in Japan are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The JASSO International Scholarship (sponsored by the Japan Student Services Organization).
- Fulbright Scholarships. This program is designed to give recent graduates opportunities in personal development and international experience.
Japanese Government Scholarships
- Association of International Education, Japan (AIEJ) scholarships (sponsored by the Japanese government). For more information contact Dr. Mayumi Moriuchi.
Scholarships for Minorities and New Americans
- This college guide provides useful information about the collegiate process and financial aid, including hundreds of scholarship opportunities available to minorities and new Americans.