Semester Abroad in Valladolid, Spain
This total immersion program in the Spanish language and culture will provide students with a comprehensive approach and authentic language environment to continue the development of proficiency in Spanish through study and communicative practice. The program is designed to develop all language skills within a Spanish cultural framework.
Program Cost: $10,800 approx. plus airfare
- Tuition and fees for twelve hours of university credit
- Room and board with a host family (three meals/day)
- Activities and educational materials
- Group transportation (by bus) from Madrid Barajas airport to Valladolid
- $200 non-refundable application fee
- Laundry (once a week)
- Transportation to three scheduled excursions
- Health international insurance and travel assistance insurance
- Airfare is not included. Students will be responsible for arriving at the place and time specified by the academic program director.